But moving right along.
As much as my mind might be drawing blanks I have so very much to be thankful for,
- Teapot getting an honour certificate for settling into school and being so enthusiastic
- The teacher calling me the day before the assembly so I could be there to watch it being presented
- Netflixs. I have been totally enjoying reliving the early seasons of How I Met Your Mother, and what has been even more enjoyable has been Third Rock From the Sun. Of course watching hysterically funny sitcoms is not conducive to blog post writing.
- A most wonderful Mother's Day. It was not flash nor fancy but it was a most pleasant day that involved a sleep in, breakfast cooked and relatively no bickering between the girls. To top it all off there was delicious pizza, roast pork and a sticky date pudding complete with caramel sauce.
- Getting my new blog up and running. It can be found here if you are interested. And there is a Facebook Page. Though there is not a lot happening on either yet as I am still trying to find my feet. All in good time though.
- Having a massage, manicure and pedicure. Complete with champers.
For now though it is way past my bed time. Thanks to HIMYM this post has taken a ridiculously long time to write and quite possibly has little of worth in it.
I promise I will try better tomorrow. Maybe.
Please though tell me what you are thankful for this week.