|What's a post about me without a photo of me?|
Finding thirty awesome things all about me is just my kind of challenge!
- Persistent Like when there is a block of chocolate around, I will keep nibbling away at it
- Funny Just keep reading this list, no more need be said.
- Caring I am a mum it comes with the job.
- Kind hearted
- Well meaning
- Willing to try
Hmmmm ok maybe this is a little tougher than I first expected....
- Passionate (about somethings, chocolate, writing, dare I say it running, sleep oh yeah and the kids)
- A way with words.
...yay! Halfway mark. I wonder if I will get there. Actually as I type 15 is still blank. I told Mr AwesomeI was trying to come up with thirty awesome things about me and asked if he had any suggestions.
His response. "You always do this to me, and the answers are always the same" He then kissed me goodnight and went to bed. I am not really sure what that all meant other than "I am super exhausted from my ridiculously long day at work to pay all the bills so you can sit at home all day looking after children and being a blogger. I don't need to tell you what is awesome about you." Which I guess is kind of understandable.
Ohh that gives me another one
- Not completely stupid, well I can read, write and count reasonably well so that has to mean I am not stupid. Of course I am not perfect either
- Comfortable with me
- Run 4km. I have propelled my body at various speeds further than this but I am not sure it could really be called running as such.
Gosh that gets me two thirds of the way there...
- Chocolate brownie and caramel slice extraordinare. You should see the way I can get through those things. Lucky for me? I am pretty good at making them as well.
- Well spoken
Gosh I can't believe I am up to 27 already!
- Patience (ok so this is at times very selective but I am incredibly patient when there is an understandable reason or cause)
And the luck number 30 on the Thirty Awesome Things About Me list is... (drum roll)
- Resilient. I must be for every knock I get I just keep on coming back, often even stronger.
LOVE your things I know!!! :)ReplyDelete
Just from reading your list I can tell you're funny with a fabulous sense of humour!ReplyDelete
AWe shucks, thanks Leanne, I glad you think soDelete
As I travel around reading all these post I'm giggling to myself -because chocolate seems to be a bit of a theme. You go girl with your persistence on that front :)ReplyDelete
Great list! :)ReplyDelete
Wonderful list Rhianna.ReplyDelete
My hubby went to bed when I asked him as well!
I don't know quite what to think about that! ;)
You crack me up - and you totally cheated as those comments on the numbers you were up to never included something awesome about you LOLReplyDelete
love the play by play especially with the hubby going to bed!
I mentioned the two I missed at the bottom Deb, 15 was can write well and 27 is I am a wonderful mother. ;PDelete
Yay! You do sound awesome - love number 30 - it's what makes the world a better place! oh and 14, and 15 adn 17 ...ReplyDelete
That's a great list! I love the little digressions along the way. Funny :-)ReplyDelete
Love your list :) Yes, you are absolutely funny AND witty.ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for taking up and the challenge and having so much fun with it.
oh rhi... beautiful lady!ReplyDelete
i love that your number one was persistant, and your last was resilient! if you ever ever doubt that youa re going to reach your dreams, there is the exact evidence that you are absolutely going to smash them!! x
What a great list!! love it! You are so funny too!!! xxxxReplyDelete
Lol you made me laugh! Great list and well done with running. That is awesome.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on making the 30! It is a great list, well done :) My favourite is 19 xxReplyDelete
This is a great list, I really enjoyed reading it xxReplyDelete
Resilient is my fave. Impressed you came up with such a strong list - it's a brill exercise for boosting your morale! :)ReplyDelete
Well done you! I normally participate in "Things I Know" but I just wasn't up to this challenge. I've got one to bring the list up to 31 - You are the world's greatest Kenny Rogers fan ;-)ReplyDelete
Lots of Love
Lovely list! And yes, I agree with Pip...resilient is a great one!ReplyDelete
You're all sorts of awesome.
So nice to see your pretty smile too! :0 x
great list! I had similar thoughts . o O ( am I there yet?!?!) while making mine. It's a great challenge/exercise tho isn't it?ReplyDelete
What a great list. You are fantastic.ReplyDelete
Great list. Thanks for sharing that.ReplyDelete