A lack of things to be thankful for however is most definitely not one of the reasons for the lack of length in my writing.
Without further ado here are just a few of the things I am thankful for this week
* Winning a double pass to the South West Mudfest. It will be the first time Mr A and I have competed in something together. I am super excited. Especially since there is a burger and beer at the end of it.
* Teapot's lovely teacher waiting behind with the girls last week when I was running late
* My mother arriving for a visit on Friday
* School holidays being just around the corner. Only one more week to go
* More family lined up for a visit in August
* Being able to get our hands on a second car at a ridiculously great price
What about you? What are you thankful for?
Share your own post below or let me know in the comments.