You would be forgiven for thinking that this little space on the inter webs had been given up for dead. After all it is well over a year since anything was last posted and even back then the possibility of this remaining as a growing space was incredibly doubtful.
But yet here I still am.
For whatever the reason I just can't seem to let go of this little space. I can vaguely recall when it held so much promise and possibility. It really did make me feel like there was at least some small slither of hope that I could maybe, just maybe be able to be a real live writer. Rather than one who just spent their whole existence dreaming that in some parallel universe words flowed from them imparted on to the world for deep contemplation.
I feel like I should catch you up on all that has happened in my absence but honestly, and without sounding too cliche, I don't really know where to begin. I guess that could mainly be because I'm not really sure where I left off. I know I could trail through the archives but I don't want to waste any precious writing time right now.
So in a nutshell here is where I am currently at. In bullet form so a) I don't get too off topic and b) just for shiggles (shits & giggles)
- Still incredibly happily married to Mr Awesome
- Currently living in the Southwest of Western Australia
- Lovely turned 18 and spread her wings. Which took her to the other side of the country.
- Gainfully employed at the local supermarket learning how life can be fulfilling without any sort of career or career prospects
- The Little Two, are no longer quite so little at the tender ages of 9 & 13
- Furry friends include, Lily the Dog, Lexi the Cat and of course Summer the Bird
Some things that have not really changed include
- the fact I am not and quite possibly never be a domestic goddess
- Mount Washmore is in fat never ending
- I am the Queen of Procrastination.