It is that time of the week to once again share
So here is what I know
- I love, like really really really love spending all day every day with my husband and children. Seriously for me there is nothing better than us all being together and being able to forget about the rest of the world.
- Living in the Territory and getting four weeks holidays while the rest of the country only has two is awesome (of course at the next break when we only get one week and the rest get two it is not so awesome but I am a live in the moment kind of gal so no need to think of that yet)
- The smell of the neighbours cooking bacon for breakfast is infectious. I wish I had some bacon...
- Getting away for the week was the best thing I could have done. I am so glad we ended up going and can't believe I contemplated canceling it all.
- I feel empowered as a mother being able to use cloth nappies while hanging out in the bush. There was something incredibly grounding washing my terry squares down by the side of the river. (I was actually only rinsing out the wee rather than washing as such but it still felt pretty cool)
So what do you know? Head here to play along
I used to live above a shop that made bacon and egg rolls for breakfast and was constantly craving bacon!ReplyDelete
I so know what you mean about bacon, there is just something intoxicating about that smell! Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comment! xReplyDelete